John & I are so happy to be able to say “Welcome Back!” to Bed and breakfast guests at Cerdyn Villa.
Its been a long and lonely year without any of the wonderful people who visit our home; those of you we’ve been before and those of you yet to be met!
As of 13th July we are taking tentative steps into the ‘brave new world’ beginning with making our self contained annex available on either a bed only or bed and breakfast basis.
pictures inside the annex
We’re taking steps to ensure our environment is clean and safe for all our wonderful visitors and remains that way between guests.
brekkie pic If you want breakfast, we would love to provide you with a shopping basket of wonderful Welsh goodies for you to prepare yourself in your own kitchen – for a 3 night stay, we’ll provide
- a homemade loaf (white or wholemeal)
- a jar of locally made jam
- a patt of delicious welsh butter
- a pint of welsh semi skimmed milk
- plenty of delicious thick cut bacon we always use from our Welsh butcher
- delicious butchers sausages or some of my homemade vegetarian alternative (made with strong welsh cheddar, homemade bread, leeks and a few not so secret ingredients!)
- half a dozen eggs from our own free roaming hens or , if you prefer, duck eggs from our neighbours free roaming ducks
ingredients pics – eggs/ loaf etc in annex kitchen
Our annex or family room comfortable sleeps a couple or family of 2/3 or 4, theres a double bedroom with loads of storage, a tiny single perfect for a small child and a 4ft souble sofa bed in the sitting area which also has plenty of additional seating and a good sized TV. This area is open plan to a well equipped kitchen which is means , if you want to self cater you can! There’s a gas cooker, microwave and all the relevent pots/pans/plates/spoons. Theres a kettle, of course and we’ll provide tea/coffee and milk. There’s even a washing machine! The bathroom has a large walk in shower (and a basin and loo 😉 ).
video walk around in annex
Bedding / towels / loo roll are all provided whether you book as self catering or bed and breakfast.
There’s even a cot, if you want it, although you will need to provide your own cot bedding
pictures of garden and hens
WE can’t wait to see you here, we are so blessed and would love to share our home with you